DVR Camera is a multipurpose device that is designed to record high-definition and crystal clear videos.
Short description: 2.5″ LCD screen. DVR camdorder Up to 1440 x 1080 video record. HDMI, AV-out, H.264 codec, 5.0 Mpx, Multilanguage-Model : F900
- 2.5 inch (4: 3)TFT LCD, 1080P
- 20degree view angle, 180 angle rotate lens; 270degree swivel screen
- CMOS 5.0M to 12M
- Car recorder: 120 angle of view
- Still Camera Resolution: 4032 x 3024(12.0M)/3264× 2448 (8.0M) / 2592×1944(5.0M/1600×1200(3.0M )
- ZOOM: Camera: Video: 4X Digital Zoom / Playback: 4X Digital Zoom
- Flash: Off / Auto
- LED Spot light: ON/OFF
- Internal microphone
- Internal speaker
TV OUTNTSC/PAL /HD1080P 30fps Technical specification:
|LCD screen||2.5LTPS(4: 3)|
|Camera lens||130 degrees A+ level degrees high resolution lens|
|Language||English, Germany, French, Spanish, Italic, Portugal, TC, SC, Japanese, Russian|
|Video||1080P / 720p / 480p|
|SD card slot||Yes|
|Capture mode||Single/self-timer (two seconds timer, five seconds timer, ten seconds timer, )and sequence|
|Battery||Use the BL-5C battery|
|System||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, MAC Osx10.3.6 above|
- 1 x Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x HD Camcoder
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x Car Mounting Holder and stand – For recording while driving
- 1 x Car charger (DC 12~24V)
- 1 x User manual
How to take photos and photos option settings with car DRV Camera?
- Turn the power on, press the mode button to select the photo mode, the camcorder enter into the photo mode.
- Aim and focus as shown in the illustration and adjust the camcorder to the ideal aperture, at the time, you need to grip the camcorder tightly to prevent from shacking.
- Press the photo button, and then the camera will make a “crack” sound, which means a photo is completed.
- Self-timer function,In photo mode, press the Menu button to select the self-timer mode as single shot, two seconds timing, five seconds timing, ten seconds timing and continuous shooting.
- Press the MENU button to enter into the photo selection setting.